What are we doing?
- Providing five clean water wells for Liberia
- Sending two indigenous pastors to disciple the community for five additional years
- Evangelism and ongoing friendship
- Building a foundation for church planting.
How can you help?
- $79 – Provides a family with pure water for a generation and an ongoing gospel presence for a lifetime
- $3,000 – Provides an entire village with their pure clean water well and an ongoing gospel presence
This is why...
we want to fund 5 new wells in the Yarmein district of Nimba County, Liberia, Africa. An in-country pastor and ministry partner of The Last Well will be assigned over the five water projects sponsored by WTR. This pastor will assist in evangelism during well construction and dedication, and will also continue to disciple the communities in use of the five water projects. This exciting project is capable of making a lasting impact on the country of Liberia and all the future generations of Guarplay. Will you join us?