79 Reasons is About Freedom!
A group of women from Arbonne International got together and decided they wanted to share their success with other women globally who had not been given the same opportunities. Knowing they had each been given the gift of time-freedom, and the ability to build a business that would give them the option to stay home with their children and make more money than they had ever dreamed of, they wanted to do something to give back in a powerful way. They had heard about women on the other side of the world that could only dream about these same freedoms but lacked the necessary resources to make any progress. When they learned that it only costs $79 dollars to purchase a safe water system that provides one family with 1 million gallons of safe, clean drinking water to last a generation, they were ALL IN. Ironically, it also costs $79 to start a business with Arbonne so they found it fitting to call their project 79 Reasons.
If you want to be a part of something that will have an exponential ripple effect for generations to come, check out these incredible statistics:
- Every $1 invested in clean water can earn $4 – $12 in economic returns. It’s a solid investment; access to clean water is perhaps the single most powerful tool for sparking economic growth that humanity has ever known.
- The number one killer of women and children in Sub-Saharan Africa is dirty water.
- Every year, 3 million people die prematurely from water-related diseases in developing countries. The majority are women and children in rural poor areas who lack access to safe water and sanitation.
- 15% of all maternal deaths are caused by infections in the six weeks after childbirth, mainly due to unhygienic conditions and poor infection control during labor and delivery.
What are we doing?
- Providing clean water wells to villages in Liberia
- Providing Safe Water Systems for Families throughout Liberia
- Sharing the Gospel in every community we serve
Here’s How You Can Help